[postgis-users] problem with raster2pgsql

Pierre Racine Pierre.Racine at sbf.ulaval.ca
Thu Mar 8 11:46:25 PST 2012

Ok. So it is clear for me as well: GDAL 1.9 works well with PostGIS 2.0 as soon as the table has a rid column. There is no need for rtpostgis_legacy.sql...

So as soon as people get problem with QGIS they should first test with GDAL so we can circumscribe the problem to GDAL or to the QGIS plugin.

I'm testing more.

Pierre