[postgis-users] ST_Buffer + grid problem

Ed Linde edolinde at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 13:27:19 PDT 2012

Thanks. The raster I need to visualise is a 4m by 4m grid on the entire map
of Denmark! :)
So do you classify that as a large raster? If so is there a way to see a
portion of it or something?
I just want to manually check for a few areas on the map that the
intersection indeed works
as expected and things haven't gone awry thanks to projection differences
or that I had degrees
instead of meters or some such thing. Well, I still have to first test if
this GDAL upgrade will fix
things and if make empty raster .. makes a difference.