[postgis-users] windows binaries for rc1 avaialble -- should fix people's issues

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Thu Mar 29 10:32:24 PDT 2012

All we have windows binaries rc1 up.

John,

You were right about the xml.  We neglected to package this dll in the
postgis 2.0.0 experimental builds thinking that EDB builds already had them.
Theirs has a different name though.

So I think all people who were installing with on an instance that had
postgis 1.5. didn't notice it because we distributed that dll with the
postgis 1.5s.

We didn't notice the issues until trying ot install on a virgin windows xp
install.  Anyrate the rc1s up should work fine for everythong

http://www.postgis.org/download/windows/experimental.php

For people who had issues before, please let us know if you still have
issues with the rc1 builds.

Looks like there will be an Rc2 since we've already got fixes up and
tickets.  We;d like as many people testing so we can have a good RC2.

Thanks,
Regina

  _____