[postgis-users] break lines at intersections

Stephen V. Mather svm at clevelandmetroparks.com
Thu May 17 09:17:27 PDT 2012

Also, ST_DWithin is a bounding box test, so it’s fast but not accurate.
You’ll want to do a second test with ST_Distance to get the actual distance
after gathering up everything that results in true for ST_DWithin.

Best,

Steve

http://www.clemetparks.com/images/esig/cmp-ms-90x122.pngStephen Mather
Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Manager
(216) 635-3243

svm at clevelandmetroparks.com
 <http://www.clemetparks.com/> clevelandmetroparks.com