[postgis-users] tiger_geocoder import error

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Tue May 22 12:24:58 PDT 2012

Can you put in a ticket for this.  I suspect its a bug.  The census blocks
piece was the last piece to go in and when I was testing I was loading
mostly separately.

http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/

Set to tiger_geocoder for component and it will be assigned to me.

Also are you using tiger_2010 or tiger_2011.  I haven't fixed census blocks
for 2011 yet.

Thanks,
Regina

  _____