[postgis-users] Fwd: geos_3.3.3-1_i386.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

Mike Toews mwtoews at gmail.com
Thu May 24 02:08:59 PDT 2012

On 24 May 2012 20:10, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:
> Done.
> Thanks Francesco Lovergine, and the Debian staff.
> Could someone update the howto?
> All the best.

I've added a wiki page:
http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/UsersWikiPostGIS20Debian70src

and updated the series: install PostGIS version X on your distro Y:
http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/UsersWikiInstall

however, I haven't had a chance to test this method yet (bandwidth is
limited where I'm at .. have to wait until next month to download the
Debian 7.0 ISO). Basically, the instructions are identical as to the
Debian 6.0 source installation, but the geos compile step is removed,
and the version of PostgreSQL is adjusted.

-Mike