[postgis-users] raster2pgsql quoted string error

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Thu Nov 1 19:49:27 PDT 2012

Jean-Daniel,

So you saying the other install was fine or both your ubuntu and windows
were corrupt?

Are you using the 32-bit raster2pgsql or the 64-bit raster2pgsql.

Not sure it matters, but when I load raster data I don't dump to a file, I
pipe directly to psql.

raster2pgsql -f elev -F -t 100x100  landsat.tif QC_SRTM | psql -U postgres
-d mydatabase -h localhost -p 5432

Even on windows that works.  Just wondering if its something about dumping
to file that is issue.

Thanks,
Regina