[postgis-users] raster2pgsql quoted string error

jean-daniel Sylvain jeandaniel.sylvain at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 17:48:04 PDT 2012

*Hi Regina,
*
Le jeudi 1 novembre 2012 22:49:44 UTC-4, Paragon Corporation a écrit :

> Jean-Daniel,
>
> So you saying the other install was fine or both your ubuntu and windows
> were corrupt?
>
> *The other installation was fine. We have two installation 1) on windows
7 64 bits 2) on windows 7 32 bits. I have'nt tried on Ubuntu 64 bits yet
since it's second boot on my personal computer.
*

> Are you using the 32-bit raster2pgsql or the 64-bit raster2pgsql.

*I think it should be 64 bits since I first installed postgres manually.
*

> Not sure it matters, but when I load raster data I don't dump to a file, I
> pipe directly to psql.
>

> *I tried to pipe it directly in the database. I just use the dumping file
to understand what was happening
*

> raster2pgsql -f elev -F -t 100x100  landsat.tif QC_SRTM | p.sql -U
> postgres
> -d mydatabase -h localhost -p 5432
>
> Even on windows that works.  Just wondering if its something about dumping
> to file that is issue.

*It's also working here on one two machines. We have to understand that
problem for our future server.
*

> Thanks,

Regina

*Hope we will be able to find the solution quickly. We keep in touch.
*
Jean-Daniel