[postgis-users] raster2pgsql quoted string error

jean-daniel Sylvain jeandaniel.sylvain at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 18:10:28 PDT 2012

Bborie and the list,

We have uninstall everything could have potential link with
postgresSQL/postGIS, GDAL and GDAL python binding and proceed to a hole new
installation via the package provide by enterprise DB (V. 9.2.1 Winx86-64).
We were very optmistic to have a pretty new update installation that will
convert and insert this raster through the database.

Unfortunately (beleive or not), we still had the same error message. The
problem seem to appears suddenly at the end of the conversion.

There is anyone know what are the processes involve in the raster2pgsql at
this stage of conversion?

Anyone, have an idea of what's still going wrong?

Thanks!

Jean-Daniel