[postgis-users] raster2pgsql quoted string error

José Pedro Santos zpsantos1 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 2 02:09:53 PDT 2012

Hi Jean,

The raster2psql is well install? You can import other raster files? If yes is very strange that error and also if the data is good..

Best Regards,
JSantos

Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 15:23:25 -0400
From: jean-daniel.sylvain at mrnf.gouv.qc.ca
To: postgis-users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [postgis-users] raster2pgsql quoted string error

    Hi bborie

    I would prefer to share my computer with you  (;)).

    Seriously,  I don't think the problem is with the raster.  We
    imported the same image in an other postgis database (version 2.0)
    without any problem. I try to import several others images with my
    raster2pgsql and we still have the same result.

    I will share you a link where you will find the image with Ubuntu
    one. It should be down there.

    Hope I won't have to re-install all my gear.

    If it's not okay, I will send you the image via email.

    Jean-Daniel

      J'ai lié 1 fichier à ce
        courriel :

        landsat.tif(54.3
            Mo)Ubuntu
              Onehttp://ubuntuone.com/0ZJgHJwOf2GBW7n8KsnBbO

      Mozilla Thunderbird
        permet de partager facilement des fichiers volumineux par
        courriel.