[postgis-users] Update to Postgis 2.0

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Mon Nov 26 06:21:09 PST 2012

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 05:46:40PM +0400, Dmitriy Tyugaev wrote:
> abbr_RF is a table with acronyms, nothing special.

But why is it attempted to be restored twice ?!
That's the problem (or looks like being one).
Note that restore operations do not rollback on failure so maybe
you tried two restore twice the same thing ? Or can you consistently
reproduce by restoring into a new database ?

> I have successfully restored this dump into the base with Postgis 1.5

The dump has been made with which version ?

--strk;