[postgis-users] Rast index : Could not get raster's convex hull

Bborie Park bkpark at ucdavis.edu
Thu Nov 29 07:42:03 PST 2012

Hi Hugues,

In looking at the convex hull code under the hood, I think the only
way for you to be getting that error is that at least one record's
raster has a width or height of zero.  So, try something like...

WITH foo AS (
SELECT rid, ST_Metadata(rast) As meta FROM rasters.slopes.alpes
)
SELECT rid, (rast).width, (rast).height FROM foo WHERE (rast).width <
1 OR (rast).height < 1

-bborie