[postgis-users] Drive time and routing directions?

Dheeraj Chand dheeraj at dheerajchand.com
Tue Oct 2 14:42:20 PDT 2012

Hey all,

I'm looking for recommendations on how to get data that I can use for computing drive times and routing directions in PostGIS + Python.  So, if I have some set of polygons X that represents Congressional districts, and I want to compute driving directions from each extremity of each polygon to some set of points Y representing hospitals, and I want to see the average drive time....You see where this is going?

Any suggestions on where to get started?

-dx