[postgis-users] Select polygons within polygon with PostGIS 2.0

Michal Zimmermann zimmicz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 01:43:19 PDT 2012

I'm digging deeper into topology model of storing spatial data, but
what I can't see is HOW I can use it for the purpose I started this
thread for. Assuming I have a topology created for the counties... I'm
sort of stuck what to do next. How do I go for my original goal -
selecting all districts of a given county - with topology?

--
Michal Zimmermann (zimmi)
WWW: http://www.zimmi.cz