[postgis-users] PostGIS JSON issue AWS

Daniel Devine daniel.m.devine at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 10:56:37 PDT 2012

Hi Sandro,

Yes, installed from source.
Yes, the "make check" step is where I'm seeing the problem.

An interesting thing occurred though.  Once (exactly once out of perhaps 20 builds now) it all worked correctly, but failed the one of the topology tests.
At that time I was unaware that the single failed topology test might be a red herring because of the version change.  There's a ticket on that.
Anyway, I went back and rebuilt with a modified switch and everything was lost again.

I also see a difference in how the various json-c packages build.  They just rolled a revision two days ago.

From the json-c package, should we be disabling "static" builds?

DD