[postgis-users] Postgis 3 dimension geometry table

francescoboccacci at libero.it francescoboccacci at libero.it
Fri Sep 14 01:47:56 PDT 2012

Hi all,
i have a question for you. I have a table with these properties:

CONSTRAINT enforce_dims_geometry CHECK (st_ndims(geometry) = 3),
  CONSTRAINT enforce_geotype_geometry CHECK (geometrytype(geometry) =
'MULTILINESTRING'::text OR geometry IS NULL),

i would like to export that table in shapefile or kml format (or any external
format) but i don't find a good tool to do that.
Can you help me?Is there a way to do that?

Francesco