[postgis-users] RE : upload a folder of raster files

Francois Hugues hugues.francois at irstea.fr
Fri Sep 14 11:32:22 PDT 2012

As explain in the documentation of raster2pgsql you have to apply raster constraints (-C option) if you want your tables to be correctly registered in the view. There is another functions to do that : http://postgis.refractions.net/docs/RT_AddRasterConstraints.html

I think here is your problem.

Hugues.