[postgis-users] Vote: PAGC address standardizer in extras

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Apr 9 07:46:26 PDT 2013

+1

I will shortly have a new folder in my PAGC branch for postgresql that
contains all the required files and a PGXS Makefile. This should greatly
simplify releasing this as an extension or forking it into another
project. This code is already a fork of the PAGC code in spite of being
in the PAGC tree because I had to do major slash and burn to extract
this code into a standalone module that did not drag in all of PAGC.

-Steve