[postgis-users] FW: [postgis-devel] Updates to address standardizer

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Thu Apr 25 20:04:48 PDT 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: postgis-devel-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:postgis-devel-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Stephen
Woodbridge
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 9:11 PM
To: PostGIS Development Discussion
Subject: [postgis-devel] Updates to address standardizer

Hi all,

There have been a bunch of small updates to the pagc address standardizer
today.

* relaxed sanitizing lex, gaz and rules table names and allowed schemas
* added "order by id" to the internal queries to select the records from
these tables, because changes in order can potentially impact results.
* cleanup some compile time warnings
* added some missing error checks so we exit nicely

So if you are tracking this, it would be good to pull the current copy
(Rev: 357).

If you have questions on how to use this or how it works, I'll be happy to
answer them if I can.

Thanks,
   -Steve