[postgis-users] superuser is still owner of tabels

carsten carsten64stadt at gmx.de
Fri Aug 23 21:46:54 PDT 2013

Hello,

today I was trying in pgAdmin to create a new role for an admin. As I was
reading it in the postgresql doc, it is recomendet to not work with a
superuser. So i create a new role: create role admin createdb createrole
login Password 'xxxx'.

When i login with the admin role and try to create a new DB the schema and
tabels are still owned by the superuser. I can not assin with the role admin
privileges to other roles. Can somebody help me?

Besten regards

Carsten