[postgis-users] [postgis] Optimal tile size for Raster

Heng Zhi Feng (zheng@hsr.ch) zheng at hsr.ch
Wed Dec 4 09:06:46 PST 2013

Hi Pierre,

Thanks for the suggestion.

But how could I get a geometry table in Postgres that is sure to intersect the raster image?
The reason why I created another raster table is so that I am able to vary the query size. How can I do it with your suggestions (using polygons) since the polygon may not intersect with the raster.

Please correct me if I am wrong, as I am still new to this concept.

Regards,
Zhi Feng