[postgis-users] Old question resurfacing

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Wed Dec 11 09:26:13 PST 2013

Gerry,

Any time stamped data for the MSP airport area would work in the near term to play with, the realtime stuff would only be important once I got it displaying alongside/inside  my existing info systems.  I'm all about doing the data mashup stuff, you never know what kinds of uses will pop out of these things once they are presented to folks.

Bobb