[postgis-users] GDAL problems (Kyngesbury GDAL)

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sat Dec 28 16:53:37 PST 2013

It won't show up in the general console log, there's a separate section for crash logs (User Diaognostic Reports section).

On Dec 28, 2013, at 6:51 PM, Dheeraj Chand wrote:

> Nope, nothing. I am going to try again with 1.9 after dinner and send the results. This is the closest that I could find in Console:
>
> 12/28/13 6:33:47.063 PM sudo[48980]: dheerajchand : TTY=ttys000 ; PWD=/Users/dheerajchand/Python_Environments/geo ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/usr/bin/find / -name gdal-config
>
> Best,
>
> -dx
>

> On Dec 28, 2013, at 6:48 PM, William Kyngesburye <woklist at kyngchaos.com> wrote:
>
>> Is there a crash report in Console.app from when you try to load GDAL python?  It will probably be as python.
>>
>> On Dec 28, 2013, at 6:27 PM, Dheeraj Chand wrote:
>>
>>> William,
>>>
>>> Thanks for responding. I was using the 1.10 because I updated when you updated. I got the same kind of error when I used 1.9, though.  I'd be more than happy to try again and show you, though. Do you think that it's necessary?
>>>
>>> Best,
>>>
>>> -dx

>> -----
>> William Kyngesburye <kyngchaos*at*kyngchaos*dot*com>
>> http://www.kyngchaos.com/
>>
>> Earth: "Mostly harmless"
>>
>> - revised entry in the HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Those people who most want to rule people are, ipso-facto, those least suited to do it."

- A rule of the universe, from the HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy