[postgis-users] GDAL problems (Kyngesbury GDAL)

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sat Dec 28 17:19:31 PST 2013

Looks like something wrong with readline.  The python.org python used in your virtual environment has its own readline library, while something else is loading libedit (a repalcement readline) from the system.  Maybe there's confusion about which to use, or something is wrong with readline.

On Dec 28, 2013, at 6:58 PM, Dheeraj Chand wrote:

> Sorry for the confusion. I believe that these are what you're looking for.
>
> -dx
> <python_2013-12-27-144518_REINHEIT.crash><python_2013-12-27-144829_REINHEIT.crash><python_2013-12-27-145038_REINHEIT.crash><python_2013-12-27-221320_REINHEIT.crash>
>

> On Dec 28, 2013, at 6:53 PM, William Kyngesburye <woklist at kyngchaos.com> wrote:
>
>> It won't show up in the general console log, there's a separate section for crash logs (User Diaognostic Reports section).
>>
>> On Dec 28, 2013, at 6:51 PM, Dheeraj Chand wrote:
>>
>>> Nope, nothing. I am going to try again with 1.9 after dinner and send the results. This is the closest that I could find in Console:
>>>
>>> 12/28/13 6:33:47.063 PM sudo[48980]: dheerajchand : TTY=ttys000 ; PWD=/Users/dheerajchand/Python_Environments/geo ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/usr/bin/find / -name gdal-config
>>>
>>> Best,
>>>
>>> -dx

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"We are at war with them. Neither in hatred nor revenge and with no particular pleasure I shall kill every ___ I can until the war is over. That is my duty."

"Don't you even hate 'em?"

"What good would it do if I did? If all the many millions of people of the allied nations devoted an entire year exclusively to hating the ____ it wouldn't kill one ___ nor shorten the war one day."

<Ha, ha> "And it might give 'em all stomach ulcers."

- Tarzan, on war