[postgis-users] error running St_MapAlgebraExpr 2 raster version

dustymugs dustymugs at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 15:37:35 PST 2013

The only problem you have in your query is the expression being provided
to ST_MapAlgebraExpr().  That expression should be:

[rast1.val]*[rast2.val]

The notice itself can safely be ignored.  In the normal use case, your
source rasters are tiled into smaller chucks.  And between these smaller
chucks, some of these tiles will not intersect.

+---+---+---+
|   |   |   |
+---+---+---+
|   |   |   |

If you were to look at the text figure above, the two rasters intersect.
 But some of the smaller chucks when compared would not.

-bborie