[postgis-users] not so Weird behaviour of ST_Project (PostGIS2)

Martin Feuchtwanger feumar at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 22 11:09:41 PST 2013

I correct myself:

line of constant azimuth = */loxodrome /*(or rhumb line)
shortest path = /orthodrome /(or great circle)

(the concept was correct; i was mixing up the terms)

Martin Feuchtwanger  feumar at shaw.ca  604-254-0361
302 - 1429 E 4th Ave,  Vancouver, BC  V5N 1J6
http://members.shaw.ca/geomatics.developer
skype: martin.feuchtwanger