[postgis-users] ST_Transform error

Cedric Duprez Cedric.Duprez at ign.fr
Mon Jan 7 06:42:20 PST 2013

Thanks for your help.

>The error sounds like due to a mixed use of old and new library functions.
>Try this query:
>
> select distinct p.probin from pg_proc p where p.probin like '%postgis%';
>
>You should get only 2 rows.

The query gives me the following lines:
$libdir/postgis-2.0
$libdir/rtpostgis-2.0

So, it seems to be OK, no?

>How did you upgrade ?
I am on an Ubuntu 12.04 server.
I uninstalled postgis extension 2.0.1, uninstalled postgis using make uninstall under the compiled sources directory.
Then I uninstalled Proj4 in the same way, recompiled after having unzipped proj-datum grid 1.5 in the nad directory.
Then I recompiled the new postgis 2.0.2 from sources and finally installed the extensions.

Have I done something wrong? How can I do to correct my installation?

Cedric