[postgis-users] pgbench

Donovan Cameron sault.don at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 14:32:15 PST 2013

Hey José,

The details on the postgresql-contrib packages are here:
http://packages.ubuntu.com/lucid/database/postgresql-contrib

You should be able to install it on Ubuntu 10.04 with: apt-get install
postgresql-contrib

After that is installed, open a terminal and type: pgbench --version

That should output: pgbench (PostgreSQL) 9.1.x

If it throws an error, chances are it's not in the postgresql-contrib
package and you will have better luck getting in touch with the
package maintainers and submitting an "enhancement" request so that
pgbench is included in postgresql-contrib.