[postgis-users] out-db

LPlateAndy andy at centremaps.co.uk
Tue Jan 22 02:26:38 PST 2013

Thanks Pierre,

By dropping the image size down to 400 by 400 px i did manage to at least
get the image to open in QGIS - however it looked like this:

<http://postgis.17.n6.nabble.com/file/n5002371/qgisoutput.png>

The source image i quickly knocked up for testing (TIFF, RGB, no tiling or
compression) was:

<http://postgis.17.n6.nabble.com/file/n5002371/sourceimage.png>

I've posted the issue to gdal and qgis forums but wanted to also check that
there's nothing conflicting about my loading options?:

raster2pgsql -I -C -r -e -Y -d -R -F -s 27700 C:\rastertest\100mtest.tif
tablename | psql -U username -d database -h localhost -p 5432

Thanks again for all comments so far.

Andy