[postgis-users] Postgis topolgy behaviour : is it normal?

Rémi Cura remi.cura at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 08:30:42 PDT 2013

Hello dear mailing list.

I'm having troubles with postgis-topology
Please see the history of this mail to see the self contained example,
which involves 4 polygons crashing the toTopoGeom function

Cheers,
Rémi-C

@ STRK :
Ok I post this to mailing list.
Thanks for your answer.
As I'm a new user to postgis-topology, I keep track of what I'm missing in
doc, and I would be glad to add some high level documentation, provided
that you check that I don't write stupid things. A simple tutorial about
postgis-topology using open data could maybe do it? I guess for somebody
used to topology concept in GIS it much be much easier to understand
postgis-topology. I find your presentation of 2011 is a good starting point.

I already have latest stable release for GEOS (3.3.8), but tomorrow I can
try to go to dev version.

I'll fill ticket tomorrow as well  ;-)

Cheers,

Rémi-C