[postgis-users] Problem with postgis upgrade (ubuntu 12.04)

António M. Rodrigues amcrgrodrigues at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 06:13:51 PDT 2013

Hi Sandro,

In the existing database it returns: "$libdir/postgis-2.1".

In a new database it returns: "$libdir/postgis-2.0".

Also, when I create a new database I am able to create a postgis extension,
and it works fine.

select postgis_version() returns "2.0 USE_GEOS=1 USE_PROJ=1 USE_STATS=1".

So, the problem resides with existing databases where postgis stopped
working.
Any clues?
Thank you very much.

António