[postgis-users] Trying to restore a .backup file

Humberto Cereser Ibanez humberto at pastoraldacrianca.org.br
Mon Jun 24 10:10:14 PDT 2013

Dear Gunnar,

I suggest to you recreate your MI database, add spatial extensions and
restore your backup:
1) drop MI database (dropdb) and create it from scratch (createdb)
2) execute the steps that are showed in "2.6 Creating a spatial database
using EXTENSIONS" at
http://postgis.net/docs/manual-2.0/postgis_installation.html#create_new_db_extensions , and
3) run your pg_restore
Best regards,