[postgis-users] Newbie having trouble with Multipolygon file and ST_Within

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 02:11:18 PDT 2013

Hello,

I'm not sure why, but that also happens to me sometimes when I see my data
in pgadmin. Nevertheless, like you said, all geometries are shown in GIS,
and it never give me any problems at all.

Take a look at the answer for this question:

http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/6247/some-objects-missing-after-importing-a-shp-into-postgis

Hope it helps,

Alexandre Neto