[postgis-users] PostGIS 2.0.3 released

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Thu Mar 7 04:47:32 PST 2013

Yes there are plans.
There are 2.0.2 binaires (not installer) already but we haven't pushed to
stack builder yet and we'll have 2.0.3 (we just need to package a newer GEOS
with that which is why we haven't yet)
http://download.osgeo.org/postgis/windows/

We'll be packaging 2.0.3 within the next 2 weeks or so and have those
pushed.  We generally do a lot of testing with the installers during build
and packaging and have been back logged on work lately so haven't had the
time.

P.S. Please ignore Sandro's meanness. He really is a nice guy.

Thanks,
Regina and Leo
http://www.postgis.us
http://postgis.net