[postgis-users] Help with a Project

Jim Keener jim at lettersource.org
Thu Mar 7 05:58:16 PST 2013

I'm working on a project that would allow people to share letters and
find their legislator. I would love to be able to take TIGER and state
GIS data and be able to convert zip codes to possible federal and state
legislature districts. I'm currently working on pulling contact
information for all of these districts. I'm new to GIS, Postgres, and
PostGIS and getting all of this working is a little overwhelming. If
anyone would be willing to help me import the data, in any capacity, I
would greatly appreciate it. The project is found at
https://lettersource.org/

Thank you,
Jim