[postgis-users] Grid of points inside Polygon

James David Smith james.david.smith at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 05:32:13 PST 2013

Hey.

Yes, it's done. Was just getting some lunch! :-)

select count(*) from lines_for_each_road
Result = 187033

I have also just ran 'VACUUM ANALYZE' on the tables
'lines_for_each_road' as well as the table 'all_lines'

I also can confirm that I have ran the following commands:

CREATE INDEX all_lines_index ON all_lines USING GIST ( the_geom )
CREATE INDEX ukmajrdbuffer_index ON ukmajrdbuffer USING GIST (geom);

Should we now uncomment this line from the previous query?

"  SELECT row_number() over() AS id--,*  "

Thanks again Remi,

James