[postgis-users] operator && return errors where st_overlaps or st_intersects does not

Huub Fleuren huub.fleuren at geodan.nl
Fri Nov 22 02:28:45 PST 2013

Ha Sandro

Yes, you have to run make install, and run it _before_

oke well, please update the manual to discribe upgrade (SOFT and HARD)
a little more in the PostGIS manual.
surprized me that after
make clean
make

there were no upgrade sql-upgrade scripts at all.
nothing said i was up to date to anything.

I tried everything on a second installation that has the same
configuration. In the correct order this time, allthough also here the
postgis_upgrade_15_minor.sql script was not there.

The error still is there.

I wait for 1.5.9 release. And try again.
Maybe upgrade alltogether to PostGIS2?  Is that memory leak you
mentioned closed in PostGIS2?

Regards,
Huub

--