[postgis-users] Qgis/Postgis : impossible to open a project

laurent lcelati at latitude-geosystems.com
Fri Nov 22 08:40:43 PST 2013

@ Morten : Thank you for your help. I succeed in loading without any problem
my qgis project through qgis from my station hosting the postgrsql server.

But i can't do it from another station. From other station, the error
message that i put previously.

Another thing. I opened my qgis project thnks to an editor. And i notice one
sentence probably interesting:

<datasource>dbname='world' host=localhost port=5432 user='image'
password='cactus' sslmode=disable key='gid' srid=0 type=POINT
table="world_capitals" (the_geom) sql=</datasource>

So i tried to edit this line. I replaced host=localhost by host = ip server.
In vain...