[postgis-users] dump/restore permission

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Tue Oct 1 13:51:22 PDT 2013

Which version of PostGIS and PostgreSQL are you running?

I think if you install with CREATE EXTENSION the permissions may not come
back, but those should be public anyway.  I believe in PostGIS 2.0.4 (or was
it 2.0.3), can't remember, we changed to explicitly set these to public read
since they are views and will only list tables user has access to.

Thanks,
Regina
http://www.postgis.us