[postgis-users] linking 2 topogeometries of different nature

Rémi Cura remi.cura at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 04:51:53 PDT 2013

Hey dear List,
(and hey Sandro ;-) )

somebody knows if there is a mechanism to make explicit link between 2
topogeoms of different type (lineal and puntal)?.
For instance in a road network with topogeom "road" and topogeom
"road_intersection", I would like to link the "road_intersection" to all
incoming/outcoming "road".

I was thinking of using classical relations (foregin key etc), but maybe
there is something I don't understand.

I'm going to do this a lot so I would appreciate suggestions making it
compatible with current postgis_topology functionning.

Cheers,

Rémi-C