[postgis-users] [Raster] MNT 250 IGNF data import problem

Pierre Racine Pierre.Racine at sbf.ulaval.ca
Tue Oct 22 08:55:18 PDT 2013

> Because I did a quick test and copied past previous SQL requests and I did
> not
> clean it before! Of course you can remove the next 2 bands which don't
> exist
> but the first one should have correct statistic.
>
> Thanks Pierre to let me know the logical ;)

Sorry I thought you were complaining about the error message not about the stats....

MNT250_L93_FRANCE.ASC is a text file right? I would suspect a bad interpretation of the decimal separator.

Check also what pixeltype was used by the importer with ST_BandPixelType() or ST_BandMetadata(). I suspect it used 32BUI (because it does not recognize the separator) when it should use 32BF.

Pierre