[postgis-users] Ubuntu installation guide - review?

bracket ksurey at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 10:04:08 PDT 2013

Hi,

Thank you for assembling these instructions.

Some suggestions:
1) I agree that a command-line only set of instructions would be helpful.
Also, consider a outline at the top.

2) My predicament is usually that I want to versions of Postgres on my linux
system and that I usually get scrambled up in the housekeeping to keep the
two installs separate and working.   For instance, I now have just postgres
9.1 installed because I made such a mess installing 9.1 and 9.2- with parts
from one bleeding into parts of the other....  If the instructions do not
cover a clustered approach- at least warn the novices (me.) to be careful.

3) Add a section for common error messages.

thank you again.

Katie Urey