[postgis-users] Multiple Geometries in Single View

Rémi Cura remi.cura at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 01:40:46 PDT 2013

We don't know much about your organisation,
you may went to send all your data for each review, this is similar to
sending shapefile, and to sending a one file sqlite database.

On the other hand you can simply give access to your data trough internet
to your reviewers (and only them). This way they can browse it and use it
for computation.
If for review purpose I suspect they don't really need to have it but more
to use it.

The same idea more sophisticated (again depending your need) is to put your
data into a web map service server (
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_Map_Service).
To make it simple is the same kind of thing than google map. It allow to
visually use the data. (for a visual check for instance).

Cheers.

Rémi-C