[postgis-users] running Postgis and pgrouting in Hadoop

Zelio Fernandes zelio.fern at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 23:56:39 PDT 2013

Thanks Timm Keitt

i have seen postgres-xc documentation on
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Postgres-XC. but it says* some of the
queries can be executed in parallel(why not all?)*. actually i am looking
for parallel database solution where i can run my all the queries in the
algorithm in parallel. so will postgres fully fulfill my purpose and will
provide better performance and scalability as it is more cluster oriented.

Regards
Zelio Fernandes