[postgis-users] Subject: Re: raster2pgsql 2.1.1 on Windows 7 64bit - ERREUR: erreur de syntaxe

Guillaume Drolet droletguillaume at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 12:19:41 PDT 2014

I tried the same command as in my previous post on my PC at home. It's
Windows 7 64bit as well and the cluster has the same locale
('French.Canadian.1252'.) and encoding (UTF8).

The command was successful so my work colleague and I, who experiences
the same behaviour as the one described previously on this list,
suspect that it may be due to some problems or conflict between
PostGIS and the hardware (we have similar systems): is this a sensible
hypothesis?

Thanks for your help,

Guillaume