[postgis-users] Grouping by geom with count?

Rémi Cura remi.cura at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 00:33:49 PDT 2014

Hey,
If you just want visualisation it seem sa waste to do a lot of computing,
(i.e if you will do no quantitative use )
simply load the linestring in QGIS (version >=2),
set the right width for the line in style and *use the transparency options
selecting the "darkening" rule for object vs object transparency*.

Cheers,
Rémi-C