[postgis-users] Export from postGIS to ESRI Personal GeoDatabase

Robert Burgholzer rburghol at vt.edu
Tue Dec 2 10:37:23 PST 2014

Wondering if anyone has any experience running from PG to ESRI mdb.
Basically, we want to use PostGIS as our master, and then replicate in
GeoDB format for field personel to reference when they are unable to
connect to the Web due to remote location (which happens very frequently in
our line of work).

Any thoughts, experiences would be welcome.

Robert W. Burgholzer
 'Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated
simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.'  - Charles Mingus
Athletics: http://athleticalgorithm.wordpress.com/
Science: http://robertwb.wordpress.com/
Wine: http://reesvineyard.wordpress.com/