[postgis-users] Export from postGIS to ESRI Personal GeoDatabase

Robert Burgholzer rburghol at vt.edu
Wed Dec 3 03:30:59 PST 2014

Roxanne - thanks for the ideas ... Web app with offline access is
eventually where we are going, but for now we are needing an intermediate
term arc-desktop solution due to user preference.  Our new system is built
on drupal and will most def morph into using offline caching, would be
interested in bearing approaches.

George - per the pgdb, I don't really care what format we use, just so that
it works.  As for just dumping to a shapefile, thats the user preferred
route, it just upsets my sensibilities to generate such an ugly flat file
from my beautifully structured db :) - but as noted above, user preference
is driving this not developer preference.

Thanks again for the thoughts and gist - I will post up if I make any
useful adaptations.

rb

Robert W. Burgholzer
 'Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated
simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.'  - Charles Mingus
Athletics: http://athleticalgorithm.wordpress.com/
Science: http://robertwb.wordpress.com/
Wine: http://reesvineyard.wordpress.com/