[postgis-users] neeed help in postgis

Beekk Meess marabaut at yahoo.fr
Sat Dec 13 06:45:14 PST 2014

hello, i m very happy to your request, thank your very much, but i want to use the topology but there is a lot of instructions like ST_AddEdgeModFace
and when i add an edge for example, all  topology relations are changing by adding an edge. i want to adding an edge and controlling the changint of topology. i mean i want to make more then one network edges or faces topology in the same topologic schema. in reality for example if i have a bridge above an road. edges representing way in the under level make a topology and edges connecting with the bridge making other network topology but all these edges in the same table. i'm sorry for my bad english again.
 hello, i m very happy to your request, thank your very
 much
 > but i want to use the topology but
 there is a lot of instructions like ST_AddEdgeModFace
 [...]

 But
 you're still writing to me privately, while I asked you
 to use
 the mailing list :)

 --strk;

  ()
 ASCII ribbon campaign  --  Keep it simple !
  /\  http://strk.keybit.net/rants/ascii_mails.txt