[postgis-users] neeed help in postgis

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sat Dec 13 07:50:21 PST 2014

Hi Beekk,

I can't offer help with the postgis topology, but in pgrouting we do
this with a zlevel attribute at each node. So the water might have
zlevel=1, the bridge would have zlevel=2 and if you had a tunnel going
under the river it might have zlevel=0. Then when we build our topology
for routing (NOT the same thing as postgis topology), we use the zlevel
to separate nodes at different levels.

I'm not sure if postgis topology has a similar mechanism.

-Steve